The Osteopaths working at Helping Hands Osteopathy pride themselves on providing professional and honest advice to help treat and manage your pain. They complete ongoing professional development to advise you on the latest information about treatment and management options. In Australia, osteopaths complete a five year university degree or higher (Masters), are registered with the governing body (Osteopathy Board of Australia) and are members of Osteopathy Australia (OA).
At Helping Hands Osteopathy, we believe in working closely with your other health professionals including general practitioners, specialists, dentists, podiatrists, myotherapists, personal trainers and pilates instructors. Our goal is to help provide symptom relief and reduce the likelihood of your pain returning so you can achieve your full health potential.
Our team at Helping Hands Osteopathy promises to:
- Provide excellent customer service and professional advice.
- Provide highly skilled practitioners who will create a unique individual treatment and management plan for relief of your pain.
- Always maintain our professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Always be friendly and approachable.
- Provide a caring and nurturing environment in the clinic.
We service many Bayside Suburbs including; Aspendale, Aspendale Gardens, Mordialloc, Mentone, Cheltenham, Parkdale, Beaumaris, Edithvale, Chelsea, Chelsea Heights, Waterways, Sandhurst and more…
What Conditions do Osteopaths Treat?
At Helping Hands Osteopathy, we treat people of all ages that may be suffering with:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck and Shoulder pain
- Rib pain
- Elbow, wrist and hand pain
- Lower back and hip pain
- Knee, ankle and foot pain
- Pelvic pain
- Sports Injuries
- Pregnancy related complaints
- Work related injuries (eg. RSI)
- Postural issues
- and more…….
Recent Blog Entries
Osteopathy in Australia is a non invasive, manual therapy. The philosophy of Osteopathy was born in 1874 by Dr Andrew Taylor Still, a medical physician in the USA and has……
Helping Hands Osteopathy
1/132 Nepean Highway
Aspendale Vic 3195
Phone: (03) 9587 6798
Fax: (03) 9587 8085
Clinic Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 7.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Public Holidays: Closed